Friday, August 26, 2011

Mid-year Review

for some reason the company I work at allows us to comment on the mid-year review that is given to us by our supervisors. Here is what I wrote to mine:

"The future looks bright and I look to it with the confident resolve of a general looking over his victorious battlefield. I feel I have approached every opportunity that has come my way diligently and with an unshaken enthusiasm that would be the envy of peers and delight of managers alike. My only course of action going forward is to proceed with the same vigor and passion that has gotten me to where I am today both personally and professionally. Drive of this sort creates momentum; this momentum is hard to slow and even harder to stop, and thus fuels my unending pursuit of excellence and growth.

In any journey one will endure setbacks/detours/roadblocks, etc, the way in which these setbacks are handled and ultimately surpassed is the true measure of a persons convictions. If a person chooses to avoid all setbacks/detours/roadblocks, etc, it can show fear of change and lack of adaptability, and therefore less experiences and fewer chances to extract value from their chosen path. My path has shown me many peaks and valleys, and in the process has also presented an unparalleled experience from which my vision of the future has bloomed.

With the pace of business ever-increasing it is important to keep up, my intention is to lead the pack."

No comments:

Post a Comment